Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

my season 7 thoughts

Go down

• PostWed Sep 27, 2017 10:20 pm
So, I just finished season 7, and my head hurts. What was the point of the Trix? I understand how they came back, but they didn't need to. The whole season felt like it was leading up to a showdown with the Winx and Kalshara, and that didn't happen.
Time traveling and young Faragonda. I feel like they would have messed up the space time continuum, especially Stella.
We finally got new Alfea background fairies. Only there needed to be alot more then what they had to fight the Trix. I mean the whole school and all of Cloud Tower came out to fight the Army of Decay, and that was when the Trix were only senior witches.
So many outfits.......
I liked the overall look of Tynix....Butterflix not so much. It looks something a 4th grader would have made. But that's my opinion.
Baby Winx. We've already done that to Stella so did we really need to have the whole group babies. Someone tell me what the point of the banana episode was!
What is up with the dancing? That is not dancing...
Rant over!

musa225
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
musa225

Posts 578
Likes 73

Back to top Go down

• PostThu Sep 28, 2017 6:53 am
I understand your frustration. Some things may have seemed pointless/useless. I didn't quite understand why the Trix came because because, we were supposed to get new villains for this show. Thus, Bafflius and Kalshara came into play. If they wanted the Trix to return, why not wait for season 8, and then bring them back. I mean, the other seasons left them out while new villains arrived. So, I totally get where you are coming from with this.

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 24
Location Everywhere and nowhere

https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

• PostWed Oct 04, 2017 12:13 am
i know right the trix could have been in new season then the whole season

gakuenalice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
gakuenalice

Posts 600
Likes 91
Age 31
Location I

Back to top Go down

• PostWed Oct 04, 2017 6:43 am
Yeah. Maybe they, or some other villains, will be in the newest season coming around.

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 24
Location Everywhere and nowhere

https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

• PostThu Oct 05, 2017 4:10 pm
Someone other then the Tirx please (Now I want trix cereal).

musa225
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
musa225

Posts 578
Likes 73

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down