Please login/Register and join our forum community!
Get recent episodes, news, pictures, and much more.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The RP Season

Season: Spring
Month: April
Year: 2018
Latest topics
» Word Chain
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:09 pm by gakuenalice

» Thread of Random DIscussions
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:08 pm by gakuenalice

» Would You Rather...
Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:47 am by gakuenalice

» Winx Characters A-Z
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:57 am by SilentSyren

» What Are you Listening to?
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:27 am by musa225

» Yesterday was my birthday
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:24 pm by SilentSyren

» Paris Pictures
Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:45 pm by SilentSyren

» You Belong With Me New Story
Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:31 pm by gakuenalice

» A Piece of Inspiration
Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:45 pm by SilentSyren

Social bookmarking

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team!

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS

September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
SilentSyren

gakuenalice

musa225

Share | 

IMPORTANT! Read First!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator

Fairy Coins : 4434
Fairy XP : 95

PostSubject: IMPORTANT! Read First!   Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Welcome to the tutorial section!

Here you will be able to post tutorials for anything you want. It can specific recipes that you would like everybody to try. You can post DIY tutorials for everybody to make. It can even be tutorials on specific games that you play or for how to create pictures online using a specific website or app. There are only a few simple requirements that we ask of you for when you submit your tutorials.

First of all, make sure that you are very descriptive of your directions and steps. If you are submitting a recipe, be very clear on what is in it because some people may have allergies. Be mindful of that!

If you want to copy tutorials from other sources, be sure to put the directions in your own words and, if needed, add a link to the original tutorial so that we can make sure we have all the information needed to make what you posted. As a side note, links are very helpful. If you are demonstrating an online picture or video making tutorial, be sure to include the link to the sites being used in case some of us have never used them and want to make sure that we have the right material. I may allow you to post Youtube video tutorials, if you give credit to the one that created and posted it. Otherwise, that would be called stealing. 

Also, screenshots will also be very useful. You do not have to submit these if you do not want to. They can be a hassle when trying to upload them but, if not using these, be descriptive in your words and do it step-by-step so that we can understand what you are trying to tell us.

Other than this, you can just have fun and teach us something that we have not learned before.

Thanks.

- The DreamWinx Team

"Sometimes, people don’t really say what they’re really thinking. But you capture the right moment… it says more."

"I'll be honest with you: not a chance in this world. But you know, stranger things have happened."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com

IMPORTANT! Read First!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Alfea :: Tutorials-
Jump to: