Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Natalie And Mack Dream Fashion Building Company New Story

Go down

• PostWed Feb 07, 2018 8:33 pm
chapter one what's your dream

Natalie is driving her pink mustang
Mack is driving his black mustang
Natalie is driving to meet her friends at the chilie cheese fries cafe Mack is meeting his friends at the book store
5 minutes later Mack and Natalie arrive at the building they gonna go in Natalie gets out of her car and so does Mack Natalie accidently bumps into him

"Watch where you going next time.",Mack said in rude way
"Huh that was rude,I was gonna say sorry not with that rude attitude.
you need to learn how to say things the right way ",argues back Natalie
"You need to start paying attention where you walk.",yells back Mack
"I don't have time for this.",said Natalie"Wait stop right now no one ever walks away from me.",replies Mack
"Theres a first time for everything.",said Natalie
I hope I never see him again Natalie says to herself I hope I never see her again Mack says to himself Mack and Natalie walk into the same building they have no idea the building has both places they go in the building huge and the building has two side doors the left side and right side
Remember  two weeks ago I posted my story Natalie and mack fashion dream building I said I didn't post all of my story here's more of it I post the last of this tommorw

"I'm sorry I'm late I accidently bump into someone the person didn't give me a chance to say sorry and yelled at me.",said Natalie
"People these days can be rude.",replies Jill
"hey look who's finally here.",said Kyle
"Sorry I'm late someone bump into me and didn't even say sorry to me then argued with me.",replies Mack
"People these days don't care they bump into you.",said Kyle
What's your dream?"asked Jill
"Be a fashion model and do other fashion things.",replies Natalie
What is your dream? Wonders Kyle
Fashion model and do other fashion things.",said Mack
"We should finally do our dream have our own fashion building we can do our own fashion shows make our own fashion clothes sale them.I can't.afford to pay the whole building for us to own are own building I can pay half.",replies Jill
"Okay let's do finally do our dream, me either can't afford to pay the whole building I can pay half we gonna have to find someone who has then same dream as us help us pay for the rest of the building and hire the person for helping us pay the rest of the building.",said Natalie
"We should finally do our dream.we should own our own fashion building do fashion shows and sale fashion clothes.",replies Kyle
"Yeah let's do it I can't afford to pay for the whole building for us to own it we gonna have to find someone who has the same dream as us help us pay for the rest of the building and for helping us pay the rest of the building hire that person.",said Mack

Here's the last part of my story Natalie and mack dream building

"We should do flyers add on there need help to pay for own fashion building and hiring whoever pays the rest of the building.",said Natalie
Jill and Natalie do the flyers so does Mack and Kyle
Now Natalie and Mack Jill and Kyle hang up the flyers on the wall
Now its night time
Natalie and Jill walk to leave the Chile cheese fries cafe before they leave Natalie she sees flyer on the wall
Yay someone else looking to pay half to own fashion building Natalie says to herself Natalie calls the person on her cellphone
"Hello.",replies Mack
"Hi my name is Natalie I saw your flyer i would like help pay the rest of the building.",said Natalie
"Great let's meet tommorw talk about this I text you the address where to meet by the way my name is Mack nice to meet you.",replies Mack Natalie and Mack hang up the phone Kyle yay our dream finally gonna come true Mack tells Kyle
Yay mine and Jill dream gonna come true Natalie says to herself
Now it's morning time meeting time
When is Natalie coming to meet us?"asked Kyle
"Right now.",said Mack
Natalie and Jill arrives Mack and Natalie shocked to see each other they where hoping they never see each other again
"You rude girl!.",replies Mack
"You rude guy I don't want to work with him I rather work a puppy.",said Natalie
"I rather work with a monkey.",replies Mack
"Dork.",said Natalie
"Lol you funny I like you.",replies Kyle
"Natalie calm down please what if our dream don't happen someone elese might not be looking for help to pay the rest of the building do you want our dream to finally come true.",said Jill
"Yes I will calm down.",replies Natalie
"My friend calm down we may not find someone to pay the rest of the building we need her do you want our dream to finally come true.",said Kyle
"I do want our dream to come true I calm down Natalie let's start over your hired.",replies Mack
"All you guys have to do is sign the contract.",said the sales person who selling them the building Natalie Mack Jill and Kyle sign the contract
"Here are the keys.",said The sale person
"Now that our dream gonna come true no matter what condition gets in our way no one can't ruin or stop us from doing our dream.",replies Natalie
"Yeah! Cheers Natalie Jill Mack Kyle

To be continued...

gakuenalice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
gakuenalice

Posts 600
Likes 91
Age 31
Location I

Back to top Go down

• PostThu Feb 08, 2018 6:43 am
That is really good. I liked it. Has a good story plot and I can see where its going. Good job!

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 24
Location Everywhere and nowhere

https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

• PostThu Feb 08, 2018 11:27 pm
im glad you like it