Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Belong With Me New Story

Go down

• PostSat Mar 10, 2018 2:43 pm
My story is base off my favorite song you belong with me

Natalie and nick live across the street from each other Natalie she loves him in the rooms they can see each other across the street threw there window Natalie loves him but he has a girlfriend and she sees him arguing on the phone with is girlfriend Natalie texts him the phone

Are you okay?"asks Natalie
"Im tired of drama.",said Nick
"Im sorry.",replies Natalie and adds sad emoji to the text message
*Nick shrugs
Nick clothes his curtain
Natalie sings and dances Nick re opens his curtains and sees her dancing and sining he smiles and recloses his curtain

The next day school time
Natalie is on the bench reading a anime book and shee sees Nick and his girlfriend holding hands Natalie sighs
Now Natalie and Nick in class Nick writes Natalie a note he passes the note to his friend the friend gives her the note to Natalie
Now its time for soccer game
Natalie watching Nick play soccer she cheers for him Nick sees her cheering for him he smiles he kicks the nall and shots and scores Nick sees his girlfriend flirting with another guy Nick goes off on her the girlfriend pushes him Natalie feels bad

The next day tuesday at school Natalie arrives at school sees a flyer on the wall school dance 6:00 until 8:00 Natalie books fell off hands drops on the group she picks them up Nick helps her Nataie smiles "Im gonna tell you  a joke yesturday my friend couldnt find his pen he didnt realize he was sitting on it I told him trying to hatch a egg.said Nick Lol thats funny I get that he suppose to be a chicken.",laughs Natalie Im glad you thinks thats funny my girlfriend didnt think so when you saw me argue with she didnt get that joke and yelled me and told me it was stupid joke my girlfriend doeant understand any i do and you.",replies Nick
"How could she not understand that its easy.",said Natalie Nick girlfriend sees Him having a good time talking to Natalie his girlfriend doesnt like that she goes  up to him holds his hand takes him away from Natalie His girlfriend stares at Natalie hes my man

8 hours later time for school dance
Nick text Natalie
Are you going to the school dance?" asked Nick
"No stuying.",replies Natalie
"Wish you where coming.",said Nick
Natalie thinks about
at the dance Nick girlfriend dancing with someone one else Natalie arrives in white pretty dress Nick smiles he tryes to go to Natalie his girlfriend stops him and tryes to convince him not to go to her convincing him doesnt work he breaks up with here His exgirlfriend shocked Nick goes to Natalie I love you.",replies Nick I love you to.",said Nataie Nick kisses Natalie

gakuenalice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
gakuenalice

Posts 600
Likes 91
Age 31
Location I

Back to top Go down

• PostSun Apr 01, 2018 5:31 pm
Smile

gakuenalice