Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

When Lighting Strikes

Go down

• PostWed Apr 08, 2020 12:27 pm
This is Shar Queen and Cara Black. They are with their love interests. These are their everyday outfits. I have used my doll on the game Lady Popular Fashion Arena to create them. This fan fiction is a work in progress, but I still want to share it with you.
When Lighting Strikes  Gabrie10
When Lighting Strikes  Mason_10

musa225
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
musa225

Posts 578
Likes 73

Back to top Go down

• PostThu Apr 09, 2020 11:46 am
Rain. It just had to start to rain. Shar thought as she was riding her bike back to its hiding spot. The wind picked up and the thunder rumbled. “Dragons.” She swore under her breath. What was going to be a night to sneak out and have a joy ride, turned into getting soaked. She got to the hiding spot, got off her bike that she calls Angel, and put the evergreen branched over it, making sure to not scratch the black paint. She snuck back into her dorm room and used a simple spell to remove the water from her riding clothes. She checked on her roommate and best friend Cara. Good, she’s still asleep. She would kill me if she knew that I went for a joy ride again. It had been just two weeks since they had started classes at Alfea. She crawled into her bed. She was not used to being around so many people all the time, she needed some time to herself and decompress. So many sounds, smells and it just unnerved her.
“Goodmorningggg! It’s a brand new dayyyyyyy!” Cara sang at the top of her lungs. Shar let out a grone, rolled over and mumbled about having five more minutes. Cara didn’t care that her best friend was not normally a chipper person in the morning. “Come on, if we don’t get going now we’ll never get to breakfast on time” She said all while throwing off Shar’s covers. Shar shot Cara a look that would make most people rethink about making her get out of bed. “Oh, no you don’t.” Cara crossed her arms. “You know that look does not and has never worked on me Shar.” Shar rolled her eyes and grumbled as she got out of bed. Shar put on a black tank top, light wash jean shorts, a part of black boots and tied a green flannel around her waist. She quickly braided her hair into twin braids. The two friends walked down to the cafeteria. Shar grabbed a black cup of coffee and a cream cheese bagel. Cara grabbed a triple skinny caramel macchiato with coconut milk and a piece of avocado toast. “For the sake of all Dragons, what is that you’re drinking?” Cara rolled her eyes. “Not all of us can drink coffee as black as your tattoos, Shar.” The two girls finished their breakfast and went to their morning classes. The classes were uneventful.
They entered the courtyard with their lunch. They couldn’t help but overhear a group of girls that were hear by. “We are going to the Magix mall Saturday, right?” Said Dominique. Cleo rolled her gray eyes. “Well duh, you dummy. How else are we going to get to new dresses for the Homecoming dance?” “Do you always have to be so rude, Cleo?” Yasmine crossed her arm, totally done with her friend’s attitude. Shar and Cara tuned them out as Cleo was about to clap back. Cara looked at her best friend with concern. “You need to breathe Shar, you're making the wind pick up.” Shar took some calming while Cara continued. “I know how much you loathe bullies, but you can’t afford to pick a fight with a second year. Anyways, they do have a point about needing a dress for the homecoming dance. I hear they invite the boys from Red fountain.” She smiled and bumped shoulders with Shar. Shar just rolled her eyes. “I think you are the most boy crazy person I have ever met. I bet you will dance with all the guys and they will all fall madly in love with you.” She lovingly stared into her friend's eyes. Cara burst out laughing, and Shar followed suit. “Ugh, fine I’ll go with you to the mall Saturday. Only if we take my hoverbike.” “Fine, if it means that you’ll go to the mall.” The bell rang so everyone went back inside for class.
It was Saturday, the girls were getting ready to head to Magix city. “Make sure you wear pants, and closed toe shoes.” Cara waved her hand dismissal at Shar. “Yes, yes I know your hoverbike rules. At least you got me a pick helmet for my birthday last year.” The girls headed to the spot where Angel was hidden. A smirk came on Shar’s face. Right where I left you. As Cara and Shar started to uncover Angel, they heard a rustling sound. The girls took a defensive stance, Shar conquered a small tornado in her right hand, Cara was ready to summon her lighting if needed. Shar called out, “Who’s there?” Two boys jumped down from the evergreen trees. They looked about as different as Shar and Cara. “What are you doing out in the woods Doll face?” The taller guy said. He was a little over six feet tall, short dark hair, and very muscular. “Doll face? Really? Does that get all the girls at the club all tingly, Sugar?” Shar made a dramatic eye roll, while making sure the attractive stranger didn’t see that she was checking him out. I mean who would blame her, his muscles were almost bulging out his sleeves, almost like he knew he should be wearing a size bigger shirt. The slightly shorter guy elbowed the first in the side. “Give her a break Gab, she’s just trying to get her bike.” Shar had just finished uncovering her bike, put on her helmet and Cara followed suit. “See you boys around.” Cara winked as her and Shar hopped on the bike and Shar sped off.

musa225
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
musa225

Posts 578
Likes 73

Back to top Go down

• PostWed Apr 22, 2020 3:33 pm
That's really good! I love how detailed it is! Great job, I love it!

SilentSyren
Administrator
Administrator
SilentSyren

Posts 1017
Likes 162
Age 24
Location Everywhere and nowhere

https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down